Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to LaRouche Continued, a forum dedicated to all things Lyndon LaRouche (from the history of his political cult to present-day affairs.)

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Friday Webcast marred by Adam Sturman; And not by dumping a Shamrock shake over his keyboard
Topic Started: Apr 13 2018, 11:02 PM (290 Views)
fightapathy
LaRouche4POTUS 2020
DoorMatt

Don't let Trump walk into a trap! ... Call your representative and tell them to shut down Muller and the British drive to war!

Today's International Webcast starring a rather hollow-eyed DoorMatt Ogden was dedicated to preventing the onset of WWIII by LaRouchePAC's favorite President, Donald "almost LaRouche but not quite" Trump.

But, since Trump has unleashed the missiles, I do wonder how it will be for the dwindling membership to spin this latest act of insanity into something positive?

Well, DoorMatt ends the broadcast in a very LaRouchian way: telling the membership that its THEIR responsibility if Trump bombs Syria and starts WWIII, because THEY didn't do enough to stop him from falling into a British trap!

Meanwhile, on the youtube page of LaRouchePAC we can find the genius remarks of one Adam Sturman, noted LaRouchePAC techie, fast food aficionado, and sometime forum troll:

Adam Sturman

Hi, Adam here, the webmaster. Bill Gates can go eat a bag of d**ks.

Thanks, Adam.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

man114
Member Avatar
Asteroid Dodging Administrator
fightapathy
Apr 13 2018, 11:02 PM
DoorMatt

Don't let Trump walk into a trap! ... Call your representative and tell them to shut down Muller and the British drive to war!

Today's International Webcast starring a rather hollow-eyed DoorMatt Ogden was dedicated to preventing the onset of WWIII by LaRouchePAC's favorite President, Donald "almost LaRouche but not quite" Trump.

But, since Trump has unleashed the missiles, I do wonder how it will be for the dwindling membership to spin this latest act of insanity into something positive?

Well, DoorMatt ends the broadcast in a very LaRouchian way: telling the membership that its THEIR responsibility if Trump bombs Syria and starts WWIII, because THEY didn't do enough to stop him from falling into a British trap!

Meanwhile, on the youtube page of LaRouchePAC we can find the genius remarks of one Adam Sturman, noted LaRouchePAC techie, fast food aficionado, and sometime forum troll:

Adam Sturman

Hi, Adam here, the webmaster. Bill Gates can go eat a bag of d**ks.

Thanks, Adam.
Obama wouldn’t even launch these strikes but for years the org pitched that he was on the verge of launching a Thermonuclear hellfire fusion war down upon us with Russia.

Trump launches strikes, we have to stop Mueller, the British and the coup against him?

How does this make any sense at all?

Maybe if we’re lucky we will get Bill Roberts to explain this to us on Thursday :D
Edited by man114, Apr 15 2018, 06:28 AM.

Unregistered

man114
Apr 15 2018, 06:28 AM
]Obama wouldn’t even launch these strikes but for years the org pitched that he was on the verge of launching a Thermonuclear hellfire fusion war down upon us with Russia.

Trump launches strikes, we have to stop Mueller, the British and the coup against him?

How does this make any sense at all?
Racism is how it makes sense.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Racism is a bit too easy an answer. He's been attacking Presidents both white and black for decades. His rants against Jimmy Carter were epic crazy. And last time I checked the Queen is not of Nubian descent. I'm not disputing his racism against Obama but he's been saying horrid things about all his enemies for decades, black and white and every color except orange. He's an equal opportunity abuser. And what he says about his fantasy enemies, his attacks on his own members are much worse because they actually do damage where his external attacks just make him look super crazy to everyone else.
Quote Post Goto Top

Wiser
JFK
I don't think racism is the best answer for the org's current explanations about world events.

If anything, they will default back to blaming all world events on the Queen of England or the British generally. Several points of connecto and there you are. I truly don't think most members were racist. Now, they have so little connection with anyone in positions of power or influence. I doubt they can afford to pay as many grifters as they did in the past. Their current news articles amount to rehashed media or are just old pieces by the Stalyn or Das Helga.

But Lyndon LaRouche and Helga Zepp LaRouche. And some NEC members or NCs. That's a different story.

For all the org's concern in interesting ideas, there became a kind of two-tiered system. The writers, and the activists. Lyndon went where the money was and Helga complained that the US lacked culture or perhaps, any respectable culture.

xlcr4life
Furtwangler
From Guest

Quote:

I'm not disputing his racism against Obama but he's been saying horrid things about all his enemies for decades, black and white and every color except orange.

I always enjoy starting off my Monday with hilarious reading. Thanks Guest.

Unregistered

As I've said before, I don't think every single member of an organization must be personally bigoted for it to be a racist organization.

It doesn't matter much to me that Lyn has had equal opportunity vitriol for his enemies over the years. He still referred to Obama as an ape or a monkey several times. Every single utterance was interpreted as Obama being a subhuman animal bent on mass death and disaster for it's own sake.

Yet Trump is given a never-ending string of second chances. Again, I'm not accusing all members of being racist. But come on! Those still in at this point have tacitly endorsed A LOT of racist dreck.
Quote Post Goto Top

fightapathy
LaRouche4POTUS 2020

Again, I'm not accusing all members of being racist. But come on! Those still in at this point have tacitly endorsed A LOT of racist dreck.

I reckon LCs spend a lot of valuable cold-calling time to make THE DEAR LEADER's racist jibes appear acceptable to conflicted members with a "this is what Larouche really means when he says Obama is an Ape..."

Wiser
JFK
fightapathy
Apr 16 2018, 12:04 PM

Again, I'm not accusing all members of being racist. But come on! Those still in at this point have tacitly endorsed A LOT of racist dreck.

I reckon LCs spend a lot of valuable cold-calling time to make THE DEAR LEADER's racist jibes appear acceptable to conflicted members with a "this is what Larouche really means when he says Obama is an Ape..."
Looking back on my time there, it seemed there so many cheap tricks appealing to an audience's or market's bigotry or smallmindedness.

But I think it also started before then, when the supposedly funny slogan at one time in New York by members was "Don't be a Koch-Sucker", an attack against then-mayor Abe Koch. I guess before that were attacking blacks and other minorities as somehow bestial. So, I guess things didn't change substantially in the later attacks against former President Obama. Basically, appealing to someone's prejudice in order to raise funds.

At that same time members were also hammered by the NCs if the quota wasn't met. What would nowadays be clearly seen as toxic leadership or an actual violation of labor laws, most members put up with it or didn't really understand how they were being mentally and morally ground down. Think about the creepiness of having to master "Beyond Psychoanalysis" on Sundays because the quota wasn't met the previous week.

So yes, when I see older members today wearing MAGA hats or pretending to be conservative (wearing US flag shirts) it really looks cheap and venal. But based on the posts from the old site and the old history of the org, I can't help but conclude LaRouche for all his supposedly high-value ideas was always willing to appeal to the lowest-level denominator. Because that's the kinf junk that went on in his head. Then, contrast that to Das Helga, who is always about truth and beauty. And nightingales and culture, etc., etc. And shopping.

So, it's sad in a way for me to see longer-time members looking a bit like homeless people. Not blue collar workers; but, homeless people. And they behave increasingly like nasty human beings (or numb) for the things they do or what they tolerate, whether it's towards themselves, their co-workers, or their former ideals.

--------------

Anyway, I don't think you accuse all or most members of being racist or bigoted. But in terms of impact, they have done those things on some level.

man114
Member Avatar
Asteroid Dodging Administrator
I see the org is going to blame everything on the British instead of Trump.

Areopagus
JFK
Huh. The Bill Gates one is weird.

Is this just the sub-moronic Alex Jones claim that Bill Gates is a eugenics nut who (despite saving probably millions) wants to eradicate up to a billion people? Is there some other anti-Gates schpiel the org has adopted?

fightapathy
LaRouche4POTUS 2020
Areopagus

Huh. The Bill Gates one is weird. Is this just the sub-moronic Alex Jones claim that Bill Gates is a eugenics nut who (despite saving probably millions) wants to eradicate up to a billion people? Is there some other anti-Gates schpiel the org has adopted?

It appears to be Adam Sturman's anti-Gates shpiel. He wrote that little remark in the Youtube channel comments in answer to probably some member's plea for Bill Gates to do something to help save mankind. I guess Adam doesn't like Bill Gates.

« Previous Topic · LaRouche Discussion Center · Next Topic »
Add Reply