Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to LaRouche Continued, a forum dedicated to all things Lyndon LaRouche (from the history of his political cult to present-day affairs.)

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
the CHINESE Hi-Tech Police State - welcome to the future; article about a Chinese city with the latest tech
Topic Started: Dec 24 2017, 03:14 PM (110 Views)
JOHNHAUL
Member Avatar
Conspiracy / Truther/ Skeptic / expat Gonnabe.
the CHINESE Hi-Tech Police State - welcome to the future
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

xlcr4life
Furtwangler
Great article. I have been reading about this for years and posting how the cult has zero problem with any human rights in China or under other dictatorships.

I do have you use that quote from LHL about the 4 articles and sloganeering. They sure go on and on about Chairman Lyn's 4 laws", don't they.

You would not believe how many former members are now convinced that Helga has always been a closet Maoist, never gave up Mao authoritarianism and would not be surprised that she has ended up as a cheap useful fool of China.

My work schedule has been so busy that I haven't been able to dive into how the cult has some shady relations with known Chinese Intell outlets. A lot of things don't smell right.

This is the perfect word of the LC/LYM where everything is monitored. I can't provide more, but there is something I was told that is very odd involving some of the cell phones provided for leaders and how they are used by a select few to keep tabs on them. More than just a "find friends" app. Lets just say that members physically hide their cell phones so they can not be near them when they talk privately with someone. I was skeptical earlier this year, but not anymore.
Edited by xlcr4life, Dec 28 2017, 08:02 AM.

JOHNHAUL
Member Avatar
Conspiracy / Truther/ Skeptic / expat Gonnabe.
BASIC spyware for monitoring your "employees" card-table shriners

« Previous Topic · Off-Topic and Forum Suggestions · Next Topic »
Add Reply